Sunday, November 23, 2008

questins rsg

Character: Student Name:

1. Question:
Answer: (include page #)

2. Question:
Q.Why did you come to the Xin Er Primary School?
Ans. Because I want to test some people for auditioning for the Central Liberation Army Arts Academy. (p.7) It would have been a great honor for the dance training class. (P.6)

Answer: (include page #)

3. Question:
What is people’s usual reaction when you ask them to do the audition for the liberation army dancer?
Ans. Normally there reaction is that they are very happy and excited most of the time.(p.7)

Answer: (include page #)

4. Question:
Why were you so deticated to Chairmen Mao and the Culural Revolution?

Ans. Chairman Mao invited The Red Guards to go to Beijing. I wanted to go so i asked my father if i can go. My father disagreed with me and didn't allow me to go.My mother was sick so i had to stay at home.I secretly packed my bag and left without telling anyone.The Cultural Revolution is very important for me. Mao Je-Dong comes first in my life . I was so much dedicated to them because i wanted to create my own life and also wanted to create more revolutionary ties.(104-105)
Answer: (include page #)
Question:

No comments: