Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Answers for the flexday questions

Ans.3) If i were to choose the top score in a scale of 1-10 i would choose maybe 9 because, their work was good but their work space was a little bit small for so many people. I think that they should have a bigger or wider space.

Ans.4) I think the word export relates to our trip because maybe they export alot of meterials from other countries or places.

Ans.5) I think the safety level is quiet good there because i saw people wearing masks because of the dusts, i also saw some women wearing hair scarves to protect their hair from the machiens. They had medical offices which they normally dont have in other factories. I think that is a good thing to make because if someone got injured then they can just go there and fix it.

Ans.6) I think the worker here are from the age of 17-28,. I thought that because i saw some young people and some not old but seems like 28 years old people.

No comments: